Storage tanks are containers that hold liquids, compressed gases or mediums used for the short- or long-term storage of heat or cold.
Storage tanks are available in many shapes:
- Vertical and horizontal cylindrical;
- Open top and closed top;
- Flat bottom, cone bottom,
- Slope bottom and
- Dish bottom.
Large tanks tend to be vertical cylindrical, or to have rounded corners transition from vertical side wall to bottom profile, to easier withstand hydraulic hydrostatically induced pressure of contained liquid. Most container tanks for handling liquids during transportation are designed to handle varying degrees of pressure.
Our storage solutions for the oil and gas, power, water and wastewater, and metals and mining industries include:
- Atmospheric and ambient temperature storage tanks
- Storage terminals for bulk liquids and refrigerated products
- Low temperature and cryogenic storage systems
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) storage
- Pressure spheres
- Chilled water Thermal Energy Storage (TES) tanks
- Water storage tanks